Trial Key no longer valid on same day I downloaded.

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Dan Murray

Trial Key no longer valid on same day I downloaded.

Post by Dan Murray »

To help you better we need some information from you.

*** Please fill in the fields below if you are currently using a Trial Version of the Product. If you leave fields empty or specify 'latest' rather than the actual version your answer will be delayed as we will be forced to ask you for this information. ***

Product, version and build: PowerShell Studio 2018
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64
Operating system: Server 2008 R2
32 or 64 bit OS: 64

*** Please add details and screenshots as needed below. ***
I just downloaded the trial version of PS Studio 2018 and when I try to enter my trial key (on a VM) it says it is no longer valid. How is that possible? I've never used this product before.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Trial Key no longer valid on same day I downloaded.

Post by J A Reif »

Hello Dan,
The VM trial keys have a 45-day lifespan. You generated yours in April - more than 45 days ago.

I have removed the Trial Key from your account so that you may generate a new one from your account products page. I note you also generated a key for PrimalScript at that time. Have you had a chance to use that key since April?

If you have any trouble generating a new key, let me know!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Dan Murray

Re: Trial Key no longer valid on same day I downloaded.

Post by Dan Murray »

June, no we never had a chance to try the key in April. To be honest, I don't recall generating one... I guess that's why we like computers so much... they don't forget stuff! LOL. I was able to generate a new trial key. Thank you!
This topic is 5 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.