Trial Licensing

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
monarch684

Trial Licensing

Post by monarch684 »

I am attempting to install Studio 2018 to see the updated features and try them out. My issue is, I am assuming since I have a full version of Studio 2016, I am unable to try out the newest edition. What would be the best course of action, as I have to continue production coding but test the new version to see if the new upgrades are worth the purchase right now? I pay out of pocket for this software and do not want to spend the money is I am not going to utilize the updated features.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Trial Licensing

Post by J A Reif »

Do you have the ability to create a VM? If so, you can generate and download a trial key from your account page and install it on the VM to test there.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.