Primal Script 2018 Trial thinks I am on a Virtual Machine

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
thoppen@gmail.com

Primal Script 2018 Trial thinks I am on a Virtual Machine

Post by thoppen@gmail.com »

Trying to install Primal Script 2018, 64 bit version on Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit (physical machine).
The welcome screen comes up and informs me that I am "attempting to launch a trial version on a virtual machine." I am not. I tried getting a trial license for a vm but it fails when I enter that because it is a physical machine. Cannot install and try your product.
Please advise.

Terry
2018-02-06 11_11_06-PrimalScript 2018 - Start Page.png
2018-02-06 11_11_06-PrimalScript 2018 - Start Page.png (68.68 KiB) Viewed 12460 times
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Primal Script 2018 Trial thinks I am on a Virtual Machine

Post by Alexander Riedel »

VM detection unfortunately is tricky and not perfect. "Fails when I enter ..." Can you provide the exact error message please?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.