Stripmenu Displaying in Small Sizes on 4k

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
nicoeat614

Stripmenu Displaying in Small Sizes on 4k

Post by nicoeat614 »

Product, version and build: PowerShell Studio 2017 Trial Version (build: 5.4.145
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64-bit
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro (OS Build: 14393.1770)
32 or 64 bit OS: 64-bit

Hello. I have been fumbling my way for the past couple of days and one of the issues that I keep running into is the some of the features and/or controls are displaying very small on my laptop, in particular the stripmenus and items. If I try to either create a blank form and add the stripmenu, it displays very small on my 15.6 4k laptop:
StripmenuBlankFormIssue.PNG
StripmenuBlankFormIssue.PNG (116.23 KiB) Viewed 17603 times
The same happens when I go to add a Menu Items Form and want to add a toolstripmenuitem:
StripmenuFormItem.PNG
StripmenuFormItem.PNG (56.49 KiB) Viewed 17603 times
My icons on my laptop are already set to scale to 250%. I really want to purchase this, especially for my birthday coming up this month but the learning struggle is real. Please advise and thank you.

-Nicos
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Stripmenu Displaying in Small Sizes on 4k

Post by davidc »

This is issue involving the .NET designer itself which is part of .NET framework. We plan to update the application to a later .NET runtime which should help resolve this.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.