Need Debugging Support For the Price

Use this forum to ask questions before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
antize

Post by antize » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Primal Forms is an original product and has great potential and is looking much better in the 2009 version. However the product needs to have good debugging support for the 150 dollar price.http://www.scriptingoutpost.com/p-147-p ... 009.aspxIt is excellent that there is support for more controls and the ability to double click on controls in the designer to jump to the appropriate event handler blocks in the back end code, however these features are not worth 150 dollars compared to the free community version.Either the price needs to be lower or debugging support needs to be added before I will be willing to fork over the cash.Having said that, this is a great product that I am definitely keeping my eye on.

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:58 pm

Thank you for your input.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.