PowerShell Studio 2017 ....where to start....?

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 6 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
edm27916

PowerShell Studio 2017 ....where to start....?

Post by edm27916 »

I looked at PowerShell Studio 2017 yesterday for the first time and I'm totally lost. Are there any "step-by-step" or "101 getting started" guides, URLs, or books for this product? (The videos on YouTube are not for beginners; they assume product familiarity which I lack).

TIA,

edm2

P.S. I'd love to see a "Hello World" PS Studio script to illustrate the steps needs to create it and the PS Studio environment.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: PowerShell Studio 2017 ....where to start....?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

There is a book available: https://smile.amazon.com/PowerShell-Stu ... ell+studio
It would help to know what "Totally lost" means. Let's start with what you are trying to accomplish that made you look at PowerShell Studio in the first place.
Then we take it from there. Don't worry, it is not all that complicated.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: PowerShell Studio 2017 ....where to start....?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please do not reply to topic by reporting it and tagging it as WAREZ. That just will get the topic locked.
Please add your questions to the forum conversations. Your questions will ultimately help everyone else who reads them.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 6 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.