PrimalForms 2009 Bug

Use this forum to ask questions before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
User avatar
jharbin
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:24 am

PrimalForms 2009 Bug

Post by jharbin » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:24 am

I've got a program crashing bug that I can recreate here in PF2009.

Scenario: 2 Text boxes, txtCPUCount and txtCPUInfo

In the script editor I put in:

Code: Select all

$txtCPUCount = "One CPU"
$txtCPUInfo = "XEON 3.2Ghz"

Oops... notice that I forgot .Text after my two text box names. I click after the "t" in $txtCPUCount and press ".". When intellisense starts to fire off to do a lookup and give me the possible properties, PF2009 crashes.

Seems to be a problem calling the intellisense lookup.

I've been a PF Community user for a while and was pleased to see the new version with packaging and code editing contained, although I'm a little peeved at the large price tag.

-- Jimjharbin2009-08-06 12:27:15

User avatar
Alexander Riedel
Posts: 6833
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 4:43 pm

PrimalForms 2009 Bug

Post by Alexander Riedel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:46 am

Thank you for letting us know. The development team will look at it as soon as possible.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

User avatar
davidc
Posts: 5721
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:56 am

PrimalForms 2009 Bug

Post by davidc » Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:22 am

The problem was found and it will be corrected in the next service release.

Thank you

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.