PrimalForm trial is *NOT* fully functinal

Use this forum to ask questions before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
darkoverlordofdata

Post by darkoverlordofdata » Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:48 pm

I downloaded the trial version of PrimalForms 2009. Your web page says 'Trials are fully functional'. But I keep getting the error popup

'The full version of PrimalForms 2009 is required to access this feature'

That is not fully functional. This does not give me much confidence in your product. Nor does it allow me to evaluate it prior to purchase.

d00d

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:22 pm

What particular feature is it that you are trying to access and that is popping this message up?
As far as I know all major functions are accessible.
Certain things maybe excluded so you cannot use the trial for production purposes. So the functionality is all there, you just might not get all the information revealed.
I am sorry to hear that you feel that SAPIEN does not appear to be trustworthy.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.