Invalid Digital Signature

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
joe.rades

Invalid Digital Signature

Post by joe.rades »

I'm looking at purchasing PowerShell Studio 2016 and am getting an error Invalid Digital Signature during the install. My company computer (Windows 10 x64) is not connected to the internet nor can it be. I read another thread with the same problem but the solution did not help as it had an invalid link. I'm assuming I need to install some core certificate(s). Could you please provide the information I need to install the software.
DevinL

Re: Invalid Digital Signature

Post by DevinL »

We've narrowed down the issue to the timestamp service we use when signing the PowerShell Studio installer.

The next build of PowerShell Studio should fix this problem.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
joe.rades

Post by joe.rades »

Is there an anticipated time schedule for the next release?
DevinL

Post by DevinL »

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to comment on any time frames for the next release.
DevinL
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 7 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.