Trial Period is 8101 day(s)

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 14 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
lromeo

Post by lromeo »

Hi!I downloaded the trial of PrimalScript 2009 and tried to evaluate it but splash screen says me that "Trial Period is 8101 day(s)". When I click OK button the program terminates without any messages. I tried to uninstall and install it again, but nothing changed.What shell I do to be able to run trial version PrimalScript 2009?Here is my splash screen
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Interesting. What OS is this on? Did you adjust the system clock after installation?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
lromeo

Post by lromeo »

OS: Windows XP Professional SP3.When I tried to find trial period bug workaround I changed my system clock to 1 year forward, installed PrimalScript, changed my clock back, but result is the same. Even after cleaning registry and reinstalling the product... Even after restoring system to previous day state I have the same result :(
Alexander Riedel

The trial code detects tampering with the system clock to extend the trial. I'll email you a trial extension file, let's see if that can correct this.
Alexander Riedel
lromeo

Post by lromeo »

Ok, I'll be waiting for email.Thanks in advance!btw, my email is homebox (at) mail.ru
Alexander Riedel

I know, it's on its way.
Alexander Riedel
lromeo

Post by lromeo »

Well, extension fixed the problem. Trial period now is 45 days. Thanks a lot!!!But I got application error while playing around with my wsf-file. I repeated the error 4 times in succession doing the exactly same actions: - open wsf workspace; - expand in workspace browser all job items (I have 3 jobs);- expand all tree items belonging to embeded scripts;- and then move by mouse vertical divider between workspace browser and code window to the right... oops!Every time I got application error message box: Sorry, but I have Russian Edition of Windows XP. In English the message text is sort of "instruction at adrress 0x773f7605 accessed memory address 0x00000020. Memory can't be read".Hope, this will help developers to find the problem. If they (or you) will not be able to repeat the error, tomorrow I'll try to make short video showing sequence of my activities. As well I can send to you my unfortunate wsf-file for investigation. But it will be tomorrow. And now it's time to sleep...lromeo2009-05-30 16:58:43
Alexander Riedel

I'll see what we can find out. Please zip the WSF file, if possible and email to support@sapien.com
Alexander Riedel
lromeo

Post by lromeo »

Ok, done. I emailed zip and link to video.
This topic is 14 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.