Can't activate trial version of powershell studio 2019

Use this forum to ask questions after your subscription maintenance expires or before you buy. Need information on licensing or pricing? Questions about a trial version? This is the right place for you. No scripting questions, please.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST SUBSCRIPTION NUMBERS, LICENSE KEYS OR ANY OTHER LICENSING INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
andersjn

Can't activate trial version of powershell studio 2019

Post by andersjn »

Product, version and build: Powershell Studio 2019
32 or 64 bit version of product: 64 bit
Operating system: Windows 10 LTSB
32 or 64 bit OS: 64 bit

Hello,

I'm currently trying to get a trial version of Powershell Studio 2019 to work, without much success unfortunately.
After the installation I launch Powershell studio and I’m greeted by a prompt saying my trial period is over.
I can't enter my trial key for Powershell studio in the largest box in the picture attached.
I did try out Powershell studio 2018 back in april I believe, however the need for the software weren’t really there at the time.

What would you recommend that I do in this situation?

Kind regards
Attachments
powershell studio trial.PNG
powershell studio trial.PNG (81.39 KiB) Viewed 12108 times
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Can't activate trial version of powershell studio 2019

Post by davidc »

I recommend contacting our sales department at sales@sapien.com and they should be able to assist you further.
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.