Multi-user subscription - Secondary user unable to post to support forum

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
brinkcm

Multi-user subscription - Secondary user unable to post to support forum

Post by brinkcm »

The account I'm posting from is not the account the product is registered to, but I used the primary account to grant this one access to the software. How can I get posting access?

Thanks
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Multi-user subscription - Secondary user unable to post to support forum

Post by J A Reif »

Hello,

I have promoted this username (brinkcm) to a customer in the forums. If you log out and back in, you should be able to access the product support forum.

Thank you!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
brinkcm

Re: Multi-user subscription - Secondary user unable to post to support forum

Post by brinkcm »

Didn't even need to log out to see the New Topic button. Thank you! 8-)
This topic is 8 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.