When logging off of your web-site I have to logoff twice

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
FrankAndrew

When logging off of your web-site I have to logoff twice

Post by FrankAndrew »

To whom it may concern,

When logging off of your web-site I have to logoff twice in order to be really logged off.

It does NOT matter if I was logged on for the support forums use or if I am just looking at my account Information.

Whenever I log off I am thrown to my registered products page and then I have to log off again before the re-logon page is presented.

This has been going on for quite sometime now. I don't know if I am the ONLY one who is having this problem or maybe I am the ONLY one reporting it.

If you need more Information from me just let me know.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: When logging off of your web-site I have to logoff twice

Post by J A Reif »

Hello Frank!

While you are the only person who has reported this, I myself have run in to this issue sporadically. Of course - I can never replicate it when I try to find the cause! A little more information from you might help me get to the bottom of this.

1. What OS and version are you running?
2. What browser and version?
3. Do you get the same result in a different browser?
4. When you login, do you have the 'Remember me' option checked or unchecked? (It is checked by default.)
5. You stated "It does NOT matter if I was logged on for the support forums use or if I am just looking at my account Information." Does that mean you do very little to no browsing through the site and you still have to log off twice? Does it happen if you do a lot of browsing?
6. The next time this DOES happen to you, before logging off the second time, would you mind taking a screen shot of your sapien.com related cookies and sending it directly to me at websupport@sapien.com?

Thank you!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.