Install on multiple machines

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
tbulding

Install on multiple machines

Post by tbulding »

Hello,

I have 4 different systems I use for work. I currently have PS Studio installed on my primary system, I would like to install it on my other systems so that I can work on them when I need to have other tasks running on my main system.
My question is, How many machines can I install PS Studio.
Please Note: I am the only one using these systems.
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Install on multiple machines

Post by sapiensales »

Hello,

Each single-user license is entitled to a maximum of two devices to be activated and operating at any given time. If you need the ability to activate on additional devices, please review item number 3 under Activations & Deactivations on our FAQ page (https://www.sapien.com/support/faqs#10). Please contact sales@sapien.com directly for further information. Thank you.
This topic is 8 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.