PrimalForms 2011 and Powershell V4

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Azazel

PrimalForms 2011 and Powershell V4

Post by Azazel »

Can I get PrimalForms 2011 to run on top of Powershell v4? It works perfectly against v2 but when I upgraded to v4 im having a ton of problems. Ihave tried to register the assemblies in File > Options to no avail, im set for 64 bit platform (though, I've tried 32 bit). Can anyone help?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: PrimalForms 2011 and Powershell V4

Post by Alexander Riedel »

PowerShell V4 was released in 2013, two years after PrimalForms 2011. PrimalForms was replaced in 2012 by PowerShell Studio.
The current version of PowerShell Studio supports PowerShell V2 through V5, if installed.

Since there is no license registered to your SAPIEN ID I am unfortunately not able to comment on any upgrade options.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Azazel

Post by Azazel »

I have the main account name and password to the account this product is registered under, but it will not allow me to post anything on the forums. How can we gettalking about this? I am logged in as the other account and see my licenses on all my 2011 products. (account name is MCNOSCS6)
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

I checked the account for MCNOSCS6 and it is in good standing. You should be able to post to the forums with that account without issue. Would you send a screen shot directly to me at websupport@sapien.com of what you see in the forum when you try to post when logged in as MCNOSCS6?
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.