Error While Unlocking Powershell 2015

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
BHelpdesk

Error While Unlocking Powershell 2015

Post by BHelpdesk »

The error I get when trying to register with License # and User ID/Password, "The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send."

I have added the site https://www.sapien.com to Trusted sites and I am still having the same issue.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance,
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Error While Unlocking Powershell 2015

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please contact websupport@sapien.com with your subscription number. They will help you unlock your software.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.