activation problems?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
louyovin

activation problems?

Post by louyovin »

Is there something wrong with activation?
PrimalScript 2015 just installed on W10 Ultimate. If I look at help about, it shows my serial number and shows the button to deactivate (seems like that ought to mean it is OK).
After some time running it (several minutes), it tells me that I have used up my activations and shuts down.
When I look at my account, it shows 2 activations, one shows expired and it says 1 activation available. I have the suite but the subscription has run out and I was not able to renew.

Lou Yovin
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: activation problems?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

"used up your activations" is not an actual error message.
Can you please post the *exact* message you are seeing?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
louyovin

Re: activation problems?

Post by louyovin »

Alexander Riedel wrote:"used up your activations" is not an actual error message.
Can you please post the *exact* message you are seeing?
Well, I can't because the problem has gone away. Sorry to waste your bandwidth. If it recurs, I will post it.
Thanks,
Lou
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.