How can I active PS studio 2015 after I rebuild my PC

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
RYRYRY

How can I active PS studio 2015 after I rebuild my PC

Post by RYRYRY »

I did not deactivate PS studio 2015 and rebuilt my PC. when I reinstalled it I could not find a way to re-activate it again.

I login to my account on web, it says i have to wait for 6 month?

WHAT I DO NOW?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: How can I active PS studio 2015 after I rebuild my PC

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Our logs show you deactivated a license today and that you have an activation available. What exactly does "could not find a way to re-activate it again" mean?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 8 years and 7 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.