Too many logons!

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 9 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Lembasts
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Too many logons!

Post by Lembasts »

I have just bought Powershell studio and cannot unlock it.
Your logon system is ludicrous.
I have logged onto the sapien site to purchase the product but apparently that is not my sapien ID. Neither is the forum logon the sapien id.

Can you please explain all the logons you have and what they are used for and how do I find my sapien id logon information.

Thank

David
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Too many logons!

Post by Alexander Riedel »

There are just two. The SAPIEN ID, which is the same as this forum and everything else except the store.
The store is on a different database because the credit card processor requires it and it is for your security.

It also seems you unlocked PrimalScript just fine with your SAPIEN ID.

If you get a specific error message, please post it. Make sure your subscription number or logon information does not show if you post screenshots.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Lembasts

Post by Lembasts »

I entered exactly the same logon id and password that I used to logon to this forum and I get an error saying "Incorrect password".
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2

Post by sapiensales »

Please send an e-mail to sales@sapien.com with the Username you are using to log in. We will be able to further troubleshoot your issue from there. Thank you.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

We checked your subscription and your account and we cannot find anything wrong with it. Since passwords submitted are encrypted we cannot tell if you are indeed using the correct one.

I suggest that you have your password emailed to you to verify you are using the right one. Alternatively we are more than happy to reset your password to make sure you have the correct one.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Lembasts

Post by Lembasts »

Thanks. Turned out it was a cached password thing. I'm glad to know there are only two accounts.
This topic is 9 years and 3 weeks old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.