Question on Upgrade and Subscription

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 9 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Bosparan

Question on Upgrade and Subscription

Post by Bosparan »

Hi Sapien Team,

got a question on Product Upgrades and subscription Periods:

I've got a PowershellStudio Subscription that will expire in the not-too-distant future. I could of course simply renew my subscription and be done with it (your FAQ covers all questions I might have on that point).
However, if instead I buy an upgrade to the Software Suite, what happens to my subscription? Let's assume my current PSS subscription expires on April 1st and I buy SSS on March 1st ...
- Will it be overwritten by a new subscription from The Software Suite? That is, will it result in one subscription which will expire on March 1st, 2016.
- Will it be upgraded to a full Suite subscription and renewed on Date? That is, will it result in one subscription which will expire on April 1st, 2016.
- Will it be maintained as separate subscriptions? Where PSS Expires on April 1st, 2016 and those of all other applications expire on March 1st?

Cheers,
Bosparan
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Question on Upgrade and Subscription

Post by J A Reif »

Hello Bosparan,

If you choose to upgrade your PowerShell Studio subscription to a Software Suite subscription on March 1, your subscription number will stay the same, but give you access to all the software included in the suite. The expiration date would be updated to the first of the month FOLLOWING your purchase date. So, in this case that would be April 1, 2016.

In short, your current subscription will be completely updated withe the new products and expiration date.

I hope that answers your questions!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Bosparan

Post by Bosparan »

Hello Junereif,

Edit2:
*should spend more time reading properly when tired*
Thanks, this absolutely answers my question :)

Cheers,
Bosparan
Last edited by Bosparan on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

You got it with your edit. Say you have a PowerShell Studio subscription that expires on 11/1/2015.... but you find you need to upgrade to the Suite in April 2015. The upgrade price covers the additional software AND extends the expiration to 5/1/2016.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 9 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.