Getting Started Guides PowerShell Studio

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 9 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Blackduke77

Getting Started Guides PowerShell Studio

Post by Blackduke77 »

I just purchased 2 copies of powershell Studio, I am keen to learn how to use these tools.
Is there any chance of some getting started guides of step by step learning material. I am already reading some powershell books to learn the art of PowerShell, but I would really benefit from a book or step by step learning materials using PowerShell studio with creating GUI's, building and deploying scripts, debuging etc.
I have seen the help but would be helpful to have some learning material. I would be willing to pay for it if there was such material.
juneblender

Re: Getting Started Guides PowerShell Studio

Post by juneblender »

Thanks for your comments. I agree that we need some task-based help and, perhaps, a class on building GUIs. I'll put both on my to-do list.

In the meantime, please feel free to ask specific questions. We're here to help.

Thanks,
June

June Blender
Technology Evangelist
juneb@sapien.com
Twitter: @juneb_get_help
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Getting Started Guides PowerShell Studio

Post by J A Reif »

Hi Blackduke77,

We are working on updating the Quick Guides for the 2014 versions, but in the mean time, have a look at the 2012 Quick Guides here: http://www.sapien.com/downloads.

There's also a lot of information in our blog, but you'll be especially interested in the Spotlight on Controls series of articles.

Hope that helps!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 9 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.