Licensing

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 9 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
goliska

Licensing

Post by goliska »

Is the licensing model for 2014-suite 2 concurrent activations, or two activation in total, no matter whether you remove licens from a box?

I had pss2014 on two machines (A and B) and removed licens on machine B. Then tried to add license on computer C, but keep getting "activations exceeded"

Was I wrong in assuming I can reinstall/activate for infinitive as long as I keep my license count at two?

Ive contacted sales but I guess they're busy.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Re: Licensing

Post by Alexander Riedel »

No, your assumption is correct. Maybe your computer was not connected to the internet when you deactivated.
At any rate, it is usually faster to contact support@sapien.com
with problems like that. Please make sure to include your subscription number in your email.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
goliska

Post by goliska »

sales were kind to reset my activations, but I decided to test it again on my other machine (A), just to check if it was a one-timer,
but the same thing happens again.

Im absolutely sure i've got internetaccess, though I didn't check netstat/wireshark while deactivating.

It might be an issue at your side, which i've replied sales.

Please advice which channel is best suited for further discussion/troubleshooting, this thread, ongoing conversation with sales, or support?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Someone will contact you directly for further information. Please stand by.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
goliska

Post by goliska »

someone did.
Issue fixed in less than an hour by webdev.
if this isnt good support I don't know what is.

thanks
This topic is 9 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.