Forum not behaving correctly

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
jvierra

Forum not behaving correctly

Post by jvierra » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:23 am

Response time and login time are exceptionally slow even though page refresh is normal. This started yesterday.

Logins no longer persist. After each post it is necessary to login again.

Win7/Win8 IE 11.

jvierra

Re: Forum not behaving correctly

Post by jvierra » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:32 am

Well - Win7 is now logging in correctly but response time is still very slow. 1o to 30 seconds for a reply or save.

If you just restarted the server then maybe it is just the system reloading but the same pages continue to be slow.

I will check again later.

The site works it is just dog slow.

jvierra

Post by jvierra » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:35 am

I didn't have to wait. Posting received a web page error server side.

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:25 am

I seem to have no problem with the forum from here and I am off-site.
Please note that our site runs on a server farm so its never ONE machine rebooting.
It is possible that RackSpace was doing some maintenance which may have caused a temporary delay.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

jvierra

Post by jvierra » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:06 pm

Seems to be working now. I think it may have cleared up right after I did that last post. I was onsite so I didn't check all day.

J. Reif

Post by J. Reif » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Just so you know, we have been monitoring the forum since your post this morning. It would seem there have been some issues on the east coast. I am working with our ISP to find out what is going on. Thanks for your patience!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

jvierra

Post by jvierra » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:35 pm

junereif wrote:Just so you know, we have been monitoring the forum since your post this morning. It would seem there have been some issues on the east coast. I am working with our ISP to find out what is going on. Thanks for your patience!
It seems responsive now.

I posted so you would know I was seeing issues. No problem for me but it did look odd and may have affected others more.