Rendered Useless

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
Sum4uandSum4u

Rendered Useless

Post by Sum4uandSum4u » Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:06 am

So I go into my profile and it says FREE UPGRADE to Powershell 2014. I say AWESOME!

It does tell me that current version will disappear and the license will be rendered useless. I click ok.

Install the new version and input my account and the number provided within my profile for powershell studio 2014 and it tells me I am inelligible. Now my old version will not get any more updates AND I cannot run the new version, without paying again for the new version, although it told me it was a free upgrade! :evil:

davidc

Re: Rendered Useless

Post by davidc » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:37 am

You must enter your subscription number for PowerShell Studio 2014 and your username and password into the trial dialog in order to unlock the software.

The subscription number should be displayed in your registered products page after you upgraded.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

Alexander Riedel

Post by Alexander Riedel » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:00 am

Rest assured we won't take anything from you. If there was some kind of hiccup we can simply restore what you have.
I will have someone check your account right away.
Alexander Riedel

Sum4uandSum4u

Post by Sum4uandSum4u » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:29 am

Ok guys.. it looks good now. 2012 version is back up in my profile. Thanks.

J. Reif

Post by J. Reif » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:14 pm

You are welcome. Sorry for the confusion.
June Alane Reif