PrimalScript 2012 PowerShell V4 button not active

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
clum09

PrimalScript 2012 PowerShell V4 button not active

Post by clum09 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:08 am

Hello,

I had PrimalScript 2012 installed on Windows 7 with .Netframework 2.0 before I installed Windows Management Framework 4.0 on the computer.

I removed PrimalScript 2012, and I installed Windows Management Framework 4.0 on the computer. Then I installed PrimalScript 2012.

When I opened PrimalScript 2012, the PowerShell V4 button is not active on the edit screen.

How I can resolve this issue so that I can have PSV4 button active on the edit screen?

Thanks.

J. Reif

Re: PrimalScript 2012 PowerShell V4 button not active

Post by J. Reif » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:27 am

Hello,

The customer Service Forum is for non-product related topics. Would you be so kind as to post your question in the Product Support Forum for PrimalScript located here http://www.sapien.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=11?

Thank you!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.