Renaming forum account

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
dennis.lindqvist

Renaming forum account

Post by dennis.lindqvist » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:21 am

As this forum doesn't use any kind of alias or display name, my email address is shown every time I post to the forum as I used this as my account name.

I tried to change my login name but that didn't work for the forum, thus now I have to login twice. Once with my changed login name and when entering the forum my old account name.

How do I change the login name for the forum too?

Alexander Riedel

Re: Renaming forum account

Post by Alexander Riedel » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 am

Your username should have changed automatically for the forum when you changed it at MySAPIEN.

I have changed your username for the forum manually and forwarded the issue to our web developers.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

dennis.lindqvist

Post by dennis.lindqvist » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:05 am

Thanks for the quick fix :)

J. Reif

Post by J. Reif » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 pm

Our apologies - our service provider upgraded our MySQL servers early this morning, temporarily putting our mySQL databases in read-only mode. This would explain the forum's inability to update your username. Normally, changing your username in your SAPIEN account also updates your forum account.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.