Unable to post in Product Support

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
Alexander Riedel

Unable to post in Product Support

Post by Alexander Riedel »

For product support please make sure you have a registered license and post in the correct product support forum.

Refer to the forum descriptions to determine the best forum for your question.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

chollis@hah.co.uk

Re: Viewing HTA form

Post by chollis@hah.co.uk »

it doesn't let me post in the other forums. Could a mod move this to relevant action.

J. Reif

Re: Viewing HTA form

Post by J. Reif »

Chris -

I note that your first post in this thread was as "Guest". You must be logged in to post in the Product Support forums. I note from your second post to this thread that you have since logged in. Have you tried posting in the Product Support forums since you logged in? Your permissions as "chollis@hah.co.uk" are those of a registered user which should enable you to post in the Product Support forums. Please let me know if you are still unable to post.

- June
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.