Forum login repeatedly time out

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 years old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Forum login repeatedly time out

Post by J A Reif »

I have made some changes to the Security Settings on the forum which I believe may be the cause of your time out issues. I would ask you log out and then back in again, please and let me know if the new setting have made any difference.

Just FYI: A "Keep me logged in" button on the log in page is in the works.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

I am not sure what you may have done but all systems I have jsut tested are now staying logged in for more than a short time.

I will continue to check thsi tomotrrow to be sure it sticks,

It looks like you may have rebooted your server just before this started to happen. Somthing caused a loss of connectivity for more than 5 minutes. Maybe that fixed the issue.
jvierra
Answers: 30
Has voted: 4 times
Been upvoted: 33 times

Post by jvierra »

All systems continue to stay logged in after one day. I cannot tell what has changed. On some systems I made no changes.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

Thank you for the update. The board was not set up to handle the redirect from scriptinganswers.com correctly. The changes I made last week addressed that.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.