lost registration serial number

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
jason.miller1556

lost registration serial number

Post by jason.miller1556 »

I had to rebuild my workstation and reinstall my copy of PrimalScript, however, I cannot seem to find my serial number information to register/activate. I would greatly appreciate any assistance you are able to provide.
Thanks!
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: lost registration serial number

Post by davidc »

Did you register your key when you purchased the product? You can access all your registered keys using the website menu above:
My Account->Registered Software

You can also access the website via PrimalScript 2012 under the Help Tab.

If you did not register your key, then you can try contacting the sales depart at sales@sapien.com.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 1 week old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.