Create DVD's From Windows PowerShell DVD Set Download?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
kfcorrigan

Post by kfcorrigan »

I just purchased the Windows PowerShell DVD Set. I thought that I would be able to transfer the downloaded files to DVD format which would have a contents section to easily jump between different modules. (I assume that if I had paid the extra $$, the physical DVD's sent by mail would have this functionality). It doesn't look like the files I downloaded are in a format that I can use to create the DVD's.

Is there a way to take the files I downloaded and create the DVD's?

Thanks,

Kevin
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

These training DVDs are not DVDs in the sense that they played on a DVD player. They where always data DVDs with video files on them.
We apologize of there was a misunderstanding about the format of these discs.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.