Cannot register training material product license.

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
DSCI Corporation

Post by DSCI Corporation »

The system does not recognize the license key I am providing. The software was just purchased; is there a registration time period I have to wait?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

What software are you referring to? Just in case, make sure you don't have any trailing whitespaces when pasting a license key.

If you continue to have license issues, I recommend contacting sales for further assistance.

David
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
DSCI Corporation

Why is there no phone support for Sapien? This method seems very inefficient. When a customer has an issue, it should be resolved promptly - especially licensing issues. A paying customer should not have to wait for support on a product that cannot be used but was just purchased.
DSCI Corporation

Powershell and VBScripting training. Do we add the entire "*****LICENSE KEYS BEGIN***** xxxxxx *LICENSE KEYS END*****" I have tried with and without, in addition to removing trailing white spaces - not resolve.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Our phone numbers are listed here: http://www.sapien.com/company/contact
Feel free to call at any time within our business hours ( 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST)
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.