Error signing powershell script

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
windowsadmin@cameco.com

Post by windowsadmin@cameco.com »

I have a powershell script I am trying to sign with PrimalScript 2012.

Each time I try to sign it PrimalScript is giving me "an exception occourred while signing the file" error. I have removed the reference to the PFX file from the Options settings and put the name of the signing certificate from the local Personal Store and still get the error.

Is there something else I can try?
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Leave the field empty to sign with the first available certificate and see what that does.

Please post in the appropriate product forum if you have a license or in the pre-sales forum if not. Always state the exact version and build.
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
windowsadmin@cameco.com

Post by windowsadmin@cameco.com »

That hadn't worked when I tried it previously but for some reason it did this time.

Thank you.
This topic is 11 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.