Security in Forum?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
CermakPOI

Security in Forum?

Post by CermakPOI »

You may have a problem in your Forum software: It looks like i am Forum Admin, i can edit Posts.
Do i get a free Powershell Studio license for this tip? ;-)

You might cinsider posting a normal support email on your contact page, so not everything goes through a (insecure) forum.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Security in Forum?

Post by Alexander Riedel »

On first glance I see nothing unusual with your access rights, but I forwarded your message to the web developers.

As for the support email, please refer to this:
http://www.sapien.com/blog/2012/10/08/h ... om-sapien/
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.