I still cant register my product....

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
seligdon

Post by seligdon »

...so Ill continue posting here until you resolve on your end.

I'm using the MonthCalendar in a project to scheduled tasks on a remote server. Unfortunately if you pick a single digit day such as the ninth or month such as February the output is 2/9/2012. Powershell doesn't recognize single digits as valid entries. How do I modify the MonthCalendar so that it outputs as 02/09/2012 and not 2/9/2012?

$m = $monthcalendar1.SelectionEnd.month
$d = $monthcalendar1.SelectionEnd.day
$y = $monthcalendar1.SelectionEnd.Year

Function Create-ScheduledTask {
param(
[string]$ComputerName2 = "myserver",
[string]$RunAsUser2 = "domainaccount",
[string]$RunPass2 = "password",
[string]$TaskName2 = "$taskname",
[string]$TaskRun2 = "'PowerShell.exe -NoLogo -File myserverc$powershelldisable-userDisableUserSchedualed.ps1'",
[string]$Schedule = "$hour"+":"+"$minute",
[string]$Date2 = "$m"+"/"+"$d"+"/"+"$y"
)

$Command2 = "schtasks.exe /create /s $ComputerName2 /U $RunAsUser2 /P $RunPass2 /ru $RunAsUser2 /rp $RunPass2 /tn $TaskName2 /tr $TaskRun2 /sc ONCE /sd $date2 /st $Schedule /F"
Invoke-Expression $Command2

Thanks!
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

What do you mean by you can't register your product. You are obviously able to log in, otherwise you couldn't post here. What is the exact problem?
(I checked your user id and there is no key registered to it)
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
Alexander Riedel

Please email your license key to support@sapien.com so we can evaluate what's happening.
Alexander Riedel
Alexander Riedel

FYI, the MonthCalendar object is documented here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library ... endar.aspx

Please understand that we cannot provide help with Microsoft components or software. As for general PowerShell questions, please use the PowerShell forum:
viewforum.php?f=18
Alexander Riedel
seligdon

Post by seligdon »

anyone can loin if they register with your site. Only registered product users can post in certain forums. I cant post in anything but Customer Service as I get access denied.

I have sent your requested email.
Alexander Riedel

I see your email, I will check into it.
Alexander Riedel
Alexander Riedel

Your keys are registered to userid nodgiles and therefore that is the userid that has the rights to post in the product forum. The userid you used for this post has no products registered to it.
As for the 2011 key, I don't know what "no longer works" means. Generally a key is deactivated when upgraded so it can't be upgraded again.
If you have trouble unlocking a product please let us know what exact error message you get.
Alexander Riedel
This topic is 11 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.