Software Updates

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 11 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
gbecerra@hotmail.com.ar

Software Updates

Post by gbecerra@hotmail.com.ar »

Dear All,

I would like to ask you, regarding the updates of the SAPIEN Software, currenly I received some updates after a couple of days like Releases.

I just wanted to know if do we have a link to see the improvements on the updates? i.e. improvements on Powershell Studio 3.1.11 and 3.1.12 the same for the rest of the products. Do we have a list of improvements on the updates for all Sapien Products?

Thanks in advance,
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Software Updates

Post by Alexander Riedel »

If there is anything significant we usually issue a blog post. If you don't see anything on the blog, consider it saying:
"Minor enhancements and fixes"
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 11 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.