Reinstalled software -> license can't be registere

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 16 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
ebouwman@stater.nl

Post by ebouwman@stater.nl »

Last year I registered the key successfully, when I try to register it now it says it can't be registered and if I want to register by phone or website.When I try to register it via the website it says 'ERROR: User registration failed. Please contact SAPIEN Customer Support at 707-252-8700.' although I can login to the website...
donj

Post by donj »

You don't mention what version you're using.

Versions 4.1 and later do NOT need to be registered each time you install the software. You register only once.

Version 4.0 does require an "unlock" process each time you install.

Could you tell us which version you're using?
ebouwman@stater.nl

Post by ebouwman@stater.nl »

Sorry about that.
I'm using version 4.0
donj

Post by donj »

Thanks.

If the in-product unlock and the Web unlock isn't working for you, please contact our office at the phone number provided. The office is open from 9am to 4pm Pacific time. Please have your product key available when you call.
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

Post by Alexander Riedel »

I have your information in our support inbox. I will reply by email.
Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 16 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.