4.1 License Key

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
froaderick

4.1 License Key

Post by froaderick »

Ok, I freely admit that I'm an idiot...Now that that's out of the way, I upgraded my 4.0 to 4.1 today, registered the 4.1 with the new key, no problem.
My copy should have been registered, it said that it was! Well, my copy still shows as 'Trial' so I must have done something wrong. Here's where the idiot part comes: Despite many warnings, I didnt save my key anywhere and I cant find a place to retrieve it.
Can someone help me retrieve this?

Thanks,
Fred
Ferdinand Rios

4.1 License Key

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

You need to not be so hard on yourself! We will get your key and email it to you. Also, make sure you are logged into Windows as an admin when you install and when you unlock the product.
F.G. Rios
froaderick

4.1 License Key

Post by froaderick »

Thanks! Called Sapien support and she helped me out and sent me the key.

THanks again!Fred
This topic is 17 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.