License File

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 16 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
JamesD

License File

Post by JamesD »

I rebuild my workstation on a regular basis and would like to know if I can get a license file that will work on version 4.1 as I konw that after x amount of times the on-line activation no longer works and I think I've almost reached that limit. I had a license file for the previous version but it no longer works with latest version as the license key has changed.

Thanks
donj

License File

Post by donj »

4.1 does not use online activation and never has (4.0 did, however). The online portion is for REGISTRATION of the key (to you) only, not activation of the software. Registration is necessary to obtain support and customer service, but it is not necessary to "activate" the software.
Ferdinand Rios

License File

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

To add to the above, once you have registered, you need not register again. Please be sure that you are using the 4.1 key when unlocking 4.1.
F.G. Rios
JamesD

License File

Post by JamesD »

Excellent... Thanks.... product now registerd.
JamesD

License File

Post by JamesD »

Thanks... product registered.
rmontgomery@firsthealth.org

License File

Post by rmontgomery@firsthealth.org »

Good Morning:I have misplaced the license keys for our upgrade form 4.0 to 4.1 that were mailed from support. What is the process to recover these keys from Sapien?Thanks!
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 19
Been upvoted: 37 times

License File

Post by Alexander Riedel »

Please send an email to sales@sapien.com with the approximate purchase date.
I cannot find any 4.1 registration data on your email address, so either you used another email address or did not register your 4.1 license.

Alex
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 16 years and 8 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.