Wrong sorting of forum topics

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
r.massone

Post by r.massone »

I'm browsing the new forums to find feedback on latest SAPIEN software, but it seems the topics are mixed and the interface doesn't run as expected.
Clicking on the headers doesn't sort the topics list. And it doesn't reverse the current sorting.
Right now the current sorting (by last post) of the "Customer Service" section is the following:

PrimalScript 4.0 and 4.1 in Vista23 Apr 2010 at 9:36am
Reinstalling a license key28 Jul 2009 at 10:50am
Auto update from PS4.0 -> PS4.114 Nov 2006 at 9:56am
Can't unlock 2011 primalscriptToday at 2:34pm
Change Log Page out of date.10 Apr 2011 at 12:56pm
Read-Host parameter -assecurestring ignored05 Apr 2011 at 5:28am
Trial Extension PrimalScript 200918 Feb 2011 at 10:33am
change of email / licensee01 Dec 2010 at 10:04pm
can't post in registered section12 Nov 2010 at 6:09am
Trouble with an old login...26 Oct 2010 at 11:39am
As you can see this list isn't sorted.
The same happens when I click on the "Replies" or "Views" header.

I'm running IE9 on Windows 7 x64 SP1 with all current hotfixes and have tried with and without Compatibility View. Have tried Firefox 4 with no lock too.

Regards,

Renato Massone
r.massone

Post by r.massone »

I've found what was happening: at first I didn't notice the difference between the "hot sticky topic" icon and the "hot topic" icon.
I supposed everything after the Announcements was subject to sorting.

I forgot to say that I like the new website: it's more consistent than the previous version and the store has a better integration on the browsing experience.

Thanks

Renato Massone
This topic is 12 years and 11 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.