New version trial

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 2 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Eubo_BTeam

New version trial

Post by Eubo_BTeam »

Hello,

My maintenance for PowerShell Studio expired some time ago and I need to purchase a new license.
I am trying to evaluate the differences between 2019 and 2021 to see if it is worth doing this.
Is there any way to have a new trial to check this? At the moment i have installed but it will not let me use it
Lanae Dale

Re: New version trial

Post by Lanae Dale »

Please send us an email to sales@sapien.com, and we would be happy to get you setup with a trial for the 2021 version. Thank you.
This topic is 2 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.