Extract source code from .exe file?

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
garrett_mutual
Has voted: 1 time

Extract source code from .exe file?

Post by garrett_mutual »

I read a previous post for a similar issue, I am hoping you can help me. I have an existing GUI forms project which has been built into an .exe file. I only have older versions of the source code files. I am missing the source code files for the newest version of the .exe file which I have. If I upload the .exe file for you, can you extract the source code files for me please?
garrett_mutual

Re: Extract source code from .exe file?

Post by garrett_mutual »

I have zipped the .exe file and uploaded it for you.
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

We have received your file and have sent the recovered script to the email associated with your account. Please let me know if you received the email.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
garrett_mutual

Post by garrett_mutual »

I didn't get an email from you, might have been stopped by work's filters. I sent you a PM with an alternate email to try if you could please. Thanks!
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

I sent it to the alternate email provided. Please let me know if you got it.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
garrett_mutual

Post by garrett_mutual »

Got it. Thanks!
This topic is 3 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.