DevOps Suite Licensing

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
isdsupport

DevOps Suite Licensing

Post by isdsupport »

We purchased DevOps Suite and received an activation key for it. However, when I install VersionRecall and enter all the licensing information, I'm told the key is only for PowerShell Studio. The Packing Slip with the Activation Key clearly says "SAPIEN DevOps Suite 2020 SR". What am I missing?
sapiensales
Site Admin
Answers: 2
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: DevOps Suite Licensing

Post by sapiensales »

Hello,

Our sales team has emailed you regarding this issue. Thank you!
This topic is 3 years and 3 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.