Convert exe to Powershell

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
chowdaryyy01
Been upvoted: 1 time

Convert exe to Powershell

Post by chowdaryyy01 »

Hi
I built an exe from the powershell script using Powershell Studio about 2 years back. I need to make a change to the script and do not seem to find the original Script I used. Can you help in converting .exe to a script.

Thanks in advance
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Re: Convert exe to Powershell

Post by brittneyr »

Unfortunately, the maintenance on your license has expired and is no longer eligible for free technical support. A technical support service ticket must be purchased (via the following link), before our team is able to assist you further:
https://www.sapien.com/store/support/t ... t-services.

When you have done that, upload your executable here:
https://www.sapien.com/support/upload
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
chowdaryyy01
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by chowdaryyy01 »

Thank you . Uploaded the files
brittneyr
Site Admin
Answers: 38
Been upvoted: 30 times

Post by brittneyr »

I have sent your recovered script by email. Please let me know if you have received it.
Brittney
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 4 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.