Sorry. You need to have made a minimum of 5 posts before you can include external links in your posts.

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
Juha Metsäkallas

Sorry. You need to have made a minimum of 5 posts before you can include external links in your posts.

Post by Juha Metsäkallas »

I try to post a question with no links. Yet I get the error message. What is considered as an external link?
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Sorry. You need to have made a minimum of 5 posts before you can include external links in your posts.

Post by J A Reif »

Hello Juha,

There are several strings that are used to determine if a post may contain a URL. If you would send me the text you are trying to post (juner@sapien.com), I will have a look and let you know what the issue is.

Thank you!
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.