Licensing Problem

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
wanderer99

Licensing Problem

Post by wanderer99 »

Powershell studio will not activate with my logon details and activation key. I get a message that "I have not been added as a user...". I have a valid subscription and we've just renewed support. AFAIK it's only been installed on one PC.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Licensing Problem

Post by J A Reif »

I have checked your account and there are no activation keys registered to it. If your key is registered to another user, that user will need to log in to their account and follow the instructions outlined under 'Scenario Two' in this article: https://info.sapien.com/index.php/quick ... ation-keys.

If this is NOT the case with your key, please send your activation key along with a short description of your issue to sales@sapien.com so that they can help you find the account to which your key is registered.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
wanderer99

Post by wanderer99 »

Thanks June, turned out my manager had put it in his name, I've managed to activate now, thanks for your help.
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

You are welcome! :)
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 6 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.