Community Support Forums

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
HvyOnEz009

Community Support Forums

Post by HvyOnEz009 »

To Whom It May Concern:
I'd like to purchase the SAPIEN DevOps Suite 2020 (SKU: SSS20-SR) today but I'm confused about your "Community Support Forum" options. One option is listed without a price and the other option is listed as +$99.00. My confusion is related to the fact that information for both options is the same.
Please explain.
Best regards,
Roderick
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Community Support Forums

Post by J A Reif »

Hello Roderick, So sorry for the confusion... and thank you for pointing out the error! The $99 option is Premium Support - for access to our direct technical support ticketing system and to receive a guaranteed response within 24 hours. This has been corrected in the store. If you would like to refresh the page (https://www.sapien.com/store/software/s ... vops-suite) you will see the support options correctly listed as Community and Premium.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
HvyOnEz009

Post by HvyOnEz009 »

Thank you!
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Post by J A Reif »

You are welcome. :)
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 3 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.