Download previous versions of PowerShell Studio

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 3 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
SGR-RJ

Download previous versions of PowerShell Studio

Post by SGR-RJ »

Hello, I currently have an activated version of PowerShell Studio 2016 with support that has expired. I also have a license for PowerShell Studio 2019 with support through September, 2020. I was not aware that my company had purchased the PSStudio 2019 license for me and therefore did not download it. Now I cannot find a download link for PSStudio 2019: can you provide me with such a download link?
J A Reif
Answers: 1
Has voted: 1 time
Been upvoted: 1 time

Re: Download previous versions of PowerShell Studio

Post by J A Reif »

HI Scott,
I am only seeing the 2016 version registered to your account. If you register the 2019 activation key to your account, you will be able to download all versions released since the purchase date of the license from your account page (https://www.sapien.com/account/products). Alternately, because your 2019 key is good through September 2020, you can download and use the current version of PowerShell Studio from the product page (https://www.sapien.com/software/powershell_studio) or the Trial Versions page (https://www.sapien.com/software/trial_versions). You will, however, need to register your 2019 key before you can activate the product.
June Alane Reif
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
SGR-RJ

Post by SGR-RJ »

Hi J. Reif, do I need to deactivate my currently activated PS Studio 2016 first? I know My Account website does not see that it is activated, but my laptop does. Thanks for the info and help!
J A Reif

Post by J A Reif »

Hi Scott - you are most welcome! You do not need to activate the 2016 product in order to use the newer 2019 key. Happy coding!
June Alane Reif
SGR-RJ

Post by SGR-RJ »

Hi J., did you mean to say that I do not need to DE-activate the 2016 product? On my laptop it is currently activated. But when I logon to SAPIEN, it shows that I have zero activations.
J A Reif

Post by J A Reif »

HI Scott - yes, deactivate, sorry about that. The activation you have on that product automatically resets after a period of time, that is why none are appearing on your account page. The activations on the 2016 product are totally separate from the activations on your new product. Each separate license allows you 2 activations, so 2 for the 2016 product and 2 for the 2019 product.
June Alane Reif
This topic is 3 years and 10 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.