PrimalScript Changelog Feed

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 17 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
risedev

Post by risedev »

I am fairly new to RSS feeds - in fact, I just started using them when IE 7 casme out. So it's possible that I have done something wrong...

But... I keep looking at the PrimalScript 4.1 Changelog feed (because I can't wait for the next maint release so I get proper color coding in my PHP scripts), and I see 3 changelogs in there. So I decided to subscribe to the RSS feed and see if that helps me stay on top of the releases. Once subscribed, I coudl only see the FIRST release notes. Needless to STay, that defeated my purpose and I removed the RSS feed and now I see all 3 releases again.

Like I said, might be something I'm doing wrong, but if it's not, and there's something wrong with the feed, I thought you might want to know about it.

For now, I am no longer subscribing to any Sapien feeds.
donj

Post by donj »

There's some pickiness in IE that relates to how it turns the feed into an internalized ATOM feed for its own use. Should be resolved.
djlurch

Post by djlurch »

Don:We have talked about this before.Using IE7 when I go to http://www.sapien.com/changelog.asp, there is a link to http://www.sapien.com/ps41log.xml. In my browser that page displays this:While Firefox Displays this: IE7 appears to be broken and FF doesn't display properly.
risedev

Post by risedev »

This now works for me in IE7.
djlurch

Post by djlurch »

Don:THANK YOU for putting up the HTML link for the changelog. WHOOO! Much better.
This topic is 17 years and 2 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.