Lost my key

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
colin.hodges@riotinto.com

Lost my key

Post by colin.hodges@riotinto.com »

Hi,

Can you provide my key for the product I purchased, which was either primalscript or primalcode?

Regards,
Colin Hodges
Alexander Riedel
Answers: 20
Been upvoted: 37 times

Lost my key

Post by Alexander Riedel »

You didn't register your license key at my.sapien.com, so that will be a bit more tricky.
Did your purchase from us directly? Scriptingoutpost.com or via PO?
Was that under your name or purchased by a company?
Alexander Riedel
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.

Lost my key

Was under my name for my company Rio Tinto. Scriptingoutpost.com rings a faint bell.
Alexander Riedel

Lost my key

I have emailed accounting to see if they can find your information.
Alexander Riedel
Alexander Riedel

Lost my key

Accounting says you have only a PrimalScript 3.1 purchase to your account. But your company has purchased a few PrimalScript 2007 Professional licenses, some of which are not registered to anyone.

My suggestion would be to grab one of those. The purchasing was done by Jan Roper.

Alexander Riedel

Lost my key

Yes, I will take one Thank You. Is there anything for me to do or can you simply provide a key?

Alexander Riedel

Lost my key

You should contact the person in charge of this at your company first. Just because the keys are not registered doesn't mean they are not in use.

Please understand that we cannot release license key information to anyone else but the registered user or the purchaser.

Alexander Riedel

Lost my key

There is no Jan Roper listed as currently employed. We have over 90,000 people in Rio Tinto globally and unless you are able to provide more details about her I will not be able to claim these keys. Can you provide an address, location or phone number for her?
Alexander Riedel

Lost my key

My apologies, I was assuming that a company that size had a central purchasing department. I have emailed accounting with a request for contact information.
Alexander Riedel
Ferdinand Rios

Lost my key

Post by Ferdinand Rios »

Answered via email.
F.G. Rios
This topic is 14 years and 1 month old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.