Remove Registered Product

Use this forum to ask about non-product related topics (login issues, product registrations, web site questions, etc.) No technical support questions, please.
Forum rules
Do not post any licensing information in this forum.
Only the original author and our tech personnel can reply to a topic that is created in this forum. If you find a topic that relates to an issue you are having, please create a new topic and reference the other in your post.
This topic is 5 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.
RobHydell

Remove Registered Product

Post by RobHydell »

My corporation and I are having trouble installing this software as I am getting "Access is denied" on the splash screen (see https://www.sapien.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=13253&p=70218&hilit=Access+is+denied#p70218). In their attempts to figure out the problem it was installed on my virtual machine as well. Now I am getting that I have exceeded my limit. How can I wipe these registrations as I am not able to do so on your site I am getting the error "Your license has been active for less than 6 months. You will be able to reset your activations after Mar 11, 2019." Could someone wipe all registrations from my account please?
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Re: Remove Registered Product

Post by davidc »

Hello Rob,

The only reason you can't deactivate the software from the website is because you installed an older build of the product (pre-2018). You must deactivate the license directly from the software in order to free up an activation.

https://www.sapien.com/blog/2014/08/20/easier-access-to-license-information/
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
RobHydell

Post by RobHydell »

I still cannot deactivate my registration on the computer specified in my account information. When I try to open the tool I get challenged for my serial number. So if I cannot get in to remove my registration I am not sure what to do at this point. Is there anyway you can remove my registrations from your end? At this point I am stuck it's been a month since I purchased the software and I still have not been able to use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
davidc
Been upvoted: 2 times

Post by davidc »

Which machine do you wish to deactivate? The one starting with SA or the LH?
David
SAPIEN Technologies, Inc.
This topic is 5 years and 5 months old and has exceeded the time allowed for comments. Please begin a new topic or use the search feature to find a similar but newer topic.